How to Use
- Support a full range of STM32 SWD interface debugging, 4 wire interface simple (including power), fast speed, work stability; interface definition shell is directly marked.
- Support a full range of STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environment such as IAR, STVD and so on are supported); support software version is as follows:
- XTW LINK ST Utility 2.0 and above;
- STVD 4.2.1 and above;
- STVP 3.2.3 and above;
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above;
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above;
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above 6 and above;
- Support firmware automatic upgrade, factory firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2.J17.S4.
- Increase the 5V power output, output I / O port are protected, not afraid of operating mistakes caused by LINK, ST, V2 damage.
- The interface uses pure copper gold-plated 2.54 space simple ox horn socket with 20CM Dupont wire.
- Using U aluminum alloy shell to protect the motherboard.
- With data package, data contains:
- XTW, LINK, ST, V2 driver.
- KEIL, MDK (4.60) development environment (and other common development environment).
- IAR, STM8 (1401) development environment (and other common development environment).
- STVD STM8 development environment (and other common development environment).
- A number of classic STM32 data (including a large number of examples of source code and video tutorials).
- A number of classic STM8 data (including a large number of examples of source code and learning experience).
- 1 x 3.3V 5V XTW ST-LINK V2 STM8 / STM32 programmer
- 1 x 20cm dupont wire
- 1 x 3 pin B03-Dedicated Wire
- Note the order of the wires when inserting the flash device. If the wire order is incorrect, flashing will not be successful.
- Note that the flight control should be connected to the power supply when flashing.
- Add a download link for the driver on the page. Generally speaking, the driver does not need to be installed. But when it is found that the indicator light does not normally turn on after the flash device connects to the computer USB port, it is necessary to reinstall the driver.